ENCHANTING FESTIVE WEEKEND SALE
THE LAGUNA, A LUXURY COLLECTION RESORT & SPA, NUSA DUA, BALI
Bali, 29 October 2020 – Celebrate the festivities and collect treasured moments with your loved ones at The Laguna Resort & Spa. The resort provides a tranquil college of lush tropical gardens and seven glistening swimmable lagoons, combined with immersive local indigenous experiences during the most wonderful time of the year to have an unforgettable tropical festive getaway.
This upcoming season, The Laguna Resort & Spa invites you to join the Laguna Festive Weekend Sale, happening for three consecutive weekends, every Friday 6.00 PM WITA to Sunday, 6.00 PM WITA. From 6 November 2020 to 22 November 2020, receive up to 50% off festive sale from peak season rates with exclusive benefits and upgrades that varies on each weekend.
Laguna Festive Weekend Sale is valid for stay from 25 December 2020 until 2 January 2021.
- Best festive season rate for Deluxe Garden View at IDR 1,400,000++ per night, inclusive of:
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Daily Balinese oceanfront afternoon tea for two persons
- 24-hour on-call butler service
- For reservations, please contact the resort by email at [email protected], on +62 361 771 327 or book online here.
The Laguna Resort & Spa Commitment to Clean
Aligned with Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean, The Laguna Resort & Spa actively take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously, prioritizing the safety of our guests and associates. We have implemented elevated cleaning protocols throughout public spaces and guest rooms.
- These include:
- Disinfecting – Upon arrival, all arriving vehicles will be disinfected and guest luggage will be fully sanitized.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning – We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, especially in high-traffic areas like restrooms, elevators, and escalators and provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Social Distancing Practices – Signage is displayed throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guests to stand at least 2 meters apart.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Associates will wear PPE (Face Coverings, Gloves etc.) based on the activities they are performing.
- Check-In – For guest convenience and to ensure social distancing, check in will take place in room
- Guest Rooms – Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. For your peace of mind, a sanitization kit including hand sanitizer bottle and disposable mask are also provided during your stay.
- Temperature Screening – We will be temperature screening associates and vendors at entry points. For guests we will be temperature screening where required by law.
- Learn more about The Laguna Resort & Spa Commitment to Cleanliness here
About The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Nestled on Bali’s most beautiful beach with infinite Indian Ocean views, the Laguna Resort & Spa boasts 287 guest rooms, suites and villas cradling the 5000 sqm world’s first swimmable lagoon. The resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into turqoise waters. Matchless 24 hour Butler service, complimentary Wi-Fi, brand new state of the art Lagoon Spa and Fitness Center carved underneath waterfalls, meeting room and wedding capacity up to 600 guests. The Laguna delivers the widest range of dining options from around the world: Banyubiru, pan-Asian and international cuisines, Arwana, beachfront unparalleled premium coastal cuisine with fresh, live seafood, oyster and sushi bars. Cornerstone, private wine room and Deli highlighting the sambal corner, homemade treats and daily specialties. Signature cocktails, wines, spirits, and light bites on offer throughout the resort- at our poolside KuKul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge & Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar. For more information, please visit www.thelagunabali.com
About The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts
The Luxury Collection® brand is comprised of world-renowned hotels and resorts offering unique, authentic experiences that evoke lasting, treasured memories. For the global explorer, The Luxury Collection offers a gateway to the world’s most exciting and desirable destinations. Each hotel and resort is a unique and cherished expression of its location; a portal to the destination’s indigenous charms and treasures. Originated in 1906 under the CIGA® brand as a collection of Europe’s most celebrated and iconic properties, today The Luxury Collection brand is a glittering ensemble, recently surpassing 100 of the world’s finest hotels and resorts in more than 30 countries. All of these hotels, many of them centuries old, are internationally recognized as being among the world’s finest. For more information and new openings, visit theluxurycollection.com or follow Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.